Basically, negative feelings mean our outer world does not make us happy....and the more unhappiness we're experiencing the more things we need to do, to make us happy.
With six areas of life to set goals in: You, Health, Relationships, Work, Finances, Spiritual/Community and our mind. body and soul guiding us...sometimes we've more changes to make than we can handle. However, if you decide what you want that will make you happy (soul decision) and change your thoughts (mind decision) then you take action which is a (body decision)
you'll be feeling empowered in your life.
On this chart, (borrowed from Abraham and Ester Hicks), you can decide how you feel now and where you want to be. It doesn't matter which area of your life, but in this assessment and our topic of difficult people and relationships, decide where your emotions are relative to your relationship
Ask yourself these questions:
- How do I feel NOW about my relationship with the difficult people in my life?
- What do I want to say/do which I can't do now?
Then ask yourself these questions:
- How would I like to feel in the FUTURE about relationships?
- What do I need to learn to do?
- What action am I willing to take to create win/win happy enjoyable relationships in my life?
I added a few more words to that quote....And it doesn't serve me either.
So, if you want those great relationships, you need to learn (like I did) how to create them.
Email Janice for any questions or 12 Month Membership Information. Click Here