Tuesday, September 1, 2015

21 Reasons Keeping you in Difficult Relationships

There's lots of things that hold us back in our life and often it's FEAR. Your ego thinks of plenty of reasons to stop you in your tracks and halt you moving forward.

Part of that is that our uncomfortable comfort zone means you know what to expect, whereas your uncomfortable comfort zone of change leads you on an adventure, where you might encounter: Lions and tigers and rejection and hurt and white rabbits and moonbeams and gorillas and dinosaurs. Like Dorothy in the old famous movie "The Wizard of Oz"....it all depend which yellow brick road you follow.

So coping with difficult people, difficult relationship and/or bullies, wastes your time, energy and waking hours (even your sleeping hours) until you get it sorted, create yourself new boundaries with new words you learn, so you can move down your exciting yellow brick road to fun and more happiness.

Your mind embarks on a journey similar to this...and part way it gets stuck by an old belief or fear.


  1. Yes, I want to fix it
  2. Yes it hurts, bugs, annoys, frustrates me
  3. I want an easy, simple decision made for my answer to my problems
  4. I don’t want to do anything unpleasant
  5. I don’t want to hurt anyone
  6. I’d rather hurt myself than them
  7. I don’t value my own life or my own dream enough
  8. I’ve been taught to put others first
  9. What if people don’t like me
  10. I’ll put up with it, rather than cause waves
  11. But I really don’t like it
  12. But I really want to fix it
  13. I wonder how I can do it easily
  14. I know there is a programme that will teach me how
  15. Can I afford it
  16. What if someone finds out
  17. What will people think of me
  18. Will they think I’m weak…probably…but they DO now anyway
  19. Well, I’m going to show them I’m not
  20. I’m going to EMPOWER MYSELF
  21. I owe it to ME to ACHIEVE MY DREAM LIFE
And...this leads you on an exciting journey toward feeling fantastic about everything you include in your life.
 
If you want to learn more visit our website www.difficultpeoplehelp.com OR
 
Or vi

No comments:

Post a Comment