If you want more enjoyment, money, better health, less stress, and the ‘great to be alive and feeling good’ state of mind, it’s time to set some goals and strategies in your life.
If you’re like the majority or people and you haven’t set any goals in the past, now is a great time to start. The influx of life coaches shows that society has a need to ‘plan’ for success and happiness. People from rugby players to opera singers have coaches and goals, so join the list of achievers.
Here’s a list of seven steps:
1. List your ‘life rules’ for six areas of your life: self, health, work, relationships, financial, community
2. Brainstorm goals for each these areas of life.
3. Categorize them in 1, 3, 5, 10 year groups.
4. Chose the most important for each area for year one.
5. Design a programme for each goal for the year. (Continue this for the other goals)
6. Set a monthly and weekly programme intermingling all the goals for year one.
7. Ensure you have a life/work balance of goals.
If you want more on this, check out my online coaching course...here's what it includes:
(I've copied this from my website. Click below to return to my site to puchase)
5 Day Online Success Coaching Programme - 5 Sessions over 10 weeks.
Positive attitude and success coaching is about aligning your dreams and creating them.
You may already have created part of your dream life, or none at all, or got lost into someone else’s dreams. This is your opportunity to explore and fine-tune or discover your dreams again in your own time.
Online coaching has the same information as face to face coaching. The only difference is that when you have a question, you email it rather than verbally ask it.
This 5-sessions-over-10 weeks programme is about combining your heart or soul (what’s inside) to your head (your thoughts and thinking) to your body (which is your actions).
The Course Includes -
- Background information
- 5 Coaching sessions and outlines
- Each session is 10 to 20 pages
- Instructions and guidance
- Questions for you to examine
- Forms to complete
- Tips and poems
The course is over five emails which you can print or organise in an online folder. Suggested material for sessions:
- Pens or felt tips pens (Coloured helps prompt your thinking)
- Paper for some exercises (Coloured helps prompt your thinking)
- Notebook to carry around for new ideas
- Large folder with plastic envelopes to collate and categorise your new ideas
Part Two - Work/Life Ratios and Life Priorities - more details >
Part Three - Setting Goals and Redesigning your Life - more details >
Part Four - Overcoming your Challenges - more details >
Part Five - Establishing your Systems - more details >
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO WEBSITE TO PURCHASE